About Wyke Primary Academy
- As a primary school we have an intake of children from 4 to 11.
- We are an academy and are part of the Kite Academy Trust
- We are a one form entry school (one class in each year), with a maximum of 30 children in each class.
- As a Local Authority school we adhere to Surrey Education Committee’s admissions criteria.
- We feed a number of local schools including: Ash Manor, King’s College, Guildford, Guildford County and Christ’s College, Guildford.
- Children come to us from a range of nurseries and pre-schools including: St Mark’s, Emmanuel, Little Fishes, Sunflowers and Happy Days.
- We have a range of buildings providing spacious classrooms; a bright, large hall; a well equipped computer suite; a well planned library and kitchen area.
- Our Reception class is in a self contained, well resourced building that provides a spacious, stimulating, learning environment.
- We are set in attractive grounds with a large field and playing area (with exciting challenging playground apparatus), a reflective garden, a pond and environmental area.
If you wish to read more, you can download the school brochure (this is a 2Mb PDF file, which means it may take a minute to appear, and will require the free Adobe Acrobat software to view).
OFSTED Our school was last inspected in December 2016 when we were judged to be good overall with a judgement of outstanding for behaviour and safety. In a letter to the children the Ofsted Inspectors wrote 'Your behaviour is outstanding both in the way you treat each other and the school environment and also in how you approach your learning.'